Pages

Sunday, April 30, 2017

He's Got You in His Hand!

 Welcome to the Mustard Seed Faith Challenge #4!


To understand who God is we have to start with creation. Everything we know and believe about God hinges on his role in creation, his sovereignty over everything he created and the purpose of our own creation. We know who we are when we understand who God is. If God holds all creation in his hands believers can rest assured that he holds us there too.



We know from John 10:28-29, that we are safely and securely held.
"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; 
no one will snatch them out of my hand. 
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; 
no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand."


I created this for the new challenge at Mustard Seed Faith Challenges. The theme is God as Creator or creation, so I used images from the digital stamp set I created, Our Good Earth, including the print paper shown.
 We are also to use a card sketch, reflected in this card only I reoriented the sketch design.


Since this Bible journaling page went along with the them of our challenge, I thought I'd post it again too.  When we take our eyes off of God as Sovereign of all creation, we can forget that he is in control of all things, our lives...all of it.  What he created was good, and his redemptive plan promised that it will all be good again!  While we have troubles and challenges now, we know this isn't the end of the story.  A new heaven and a new earth awaits and we will see our Savior-Creator face to face.  THAT will surely be good! 

All crafters are invited to join in our two-week challenge. Take a look at our blog for more details and great inspiration from the design team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bless me so much! Thank you for taking the time to leave them.